Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm Baaaack!!!


Wow, I haven't blogged in a really long time. Fact of the matter is, I was just drinking waaay too much!! I am now recently sober, 108 days today to be exact. I want to use this blog as a therapuetic way to stay sober, and write about my adventures in sobriety. I don't really care if anybody reads this or not, I'm just doing it as a way to journal what's going on in my life, so I can look back to it, it's a great way to see what happened when.
Meanwhile, my zombie movie that I shot 2 years ago "Awaken The Dead", is going to release on November 6th, 2007. There will be a signing on Saturday, November 10th, 2007 at Dark Delicacies in Burbank at 2pm (it's a horror boutique, they sell books and DVD's and other things related to the horror genre). If you are interested in attending, the address is:

4213 W. Burbank Blvd.
Burbank, Ca. 91505

Also, the movie I associate produced, cast, and had a supporting role in "Beneath The Mississippi" will be at The American Film Market from October 31st - November 7th, 2007. We will be at the Loews Hotel in Office 212. If you're out there feel free to stop by if you're there...

No comments: