Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yesterday's Audition...

Had an audition for a Nicklelodeon movie called "Last Day Of Summer" yesterday that I feel went quite well. However, I was going up against some name actors...I saw Robert Rusler (Weird Science, Shag, Nightmare On Elm Street 2), who I know from my days at Blockbuster (I said a quick "hi" to him and reminded him who I was, he was coming in and I was leaving so I left it at that) and also Gabrielle Carteris (Beverly Hills, 90210) was there reading for my wife/mom role, so it looks like I'm moving up in the world (if you don't know who these actors are I put their pictures below)...the casting director was Harriet Greenspan, I read the part once and she said "Perfect". I overheard her talking to Gabrielle and she said they just tape all the auditions, then put it online for the producers to watch so it's now in the hands of the powers that be...wish me luck and pray for me if you do any praying...



No comments: