Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Great News!!!

After I got back from Poquito Mas and Hollywood Video (I also got a Cappucino Blast from Baskin Robbins), I recieved and e-mail from the director of "Awaken The Dead" to inform me that I do not need to do ADR on our movie tomorrow (see my previous blog), our sound guy was able to clean up my lines and we can now keep all that great church echo. I was also told that Heidi Martinuzzi, a fairly famous horror and cult journalist will be attending our July 11th screening of the movie at the Ince Theatre at Culver Studios...this is all great news and makes my day much easier tomorrow (plus I save gas!!!). On the down side, no pictures from my ADR session, but I will have tons after our screenings of "Awaken The Dead" in July!!! Can't wait, it's gonna be a blast!!! (Pun intended)

No comments: