Thursday, June 01, 2006

Nothing...


Wow, I really did nothing today (now yesterday)...for some reason I felt really cruddy and just ended up staying in bed most of the day...I didn't go take my Pai-Gow Poker test (see pic above), I blew off the audition I had (I am justifiable in this. I really took a look at the script, and found nothing challenging or exciting about it), and didn't leave my house all day. Ordered pizza from Pizza Hut and then slept some more. Then I woke back up around midnight...I think I was awoken (awakened, woken up??) by a troup of motorcycle riders going by (it sounded like a pack of about forty, I live on a really busy street). I tried to snatch my video camera and tape them going by, but missed it. Then onto my computer to mess around with my blog here, and got a notification for an audition on Saturday, for the role of a paranormal reseacher (no script, all improv). So I printed up a few articles on paranormal stuff (poltergeists, residual hauntings, portal hauntings, intelligent hauntings, etc.) and I am going to study that now...and damn it, I'm now wide awake!!! The good news is that I feel much better than I've felt all day. The bad news is I'll probably be up all night!! Naw, I'm gonna force myself to go back to bed...after I have some more pizza!!

No comments: